Ronald Poernomo’s one of the Poernomo brothers. Furthermore, he along with his siblings managed to make a huge name for themselves in the world of culinary. Likewise, he and his brothers own two very successful restaurants in Australia.
The talented chef comes from a family of master chefs. In fact, his grandma and mom are also chefs. Likewise, he lives a life filled with love and luxury with his family. Keep reading to find out more about Ronald in this article down below.
Quick Facts: Ronald Poernomo
|The Late 1980s
|Mid to Late 30s
|Junarmo Poernomo and Ike Malada
|$900 Thousand Approx
|$500 Thousand Approx
|Covenant Christian School
10 Facts on Ronald Poernomo!
- Ronald Poernomo (born in the late 1980s) is a famous chef in Australia. Furthermore, he holds dual nationality of Indonesian and Australian. Likewise, he comes from an Asian ethnicity. His age as of 2020 is around the mid to late 30s.
- More on his family, he was born in Indonesia to his parents. And the names of his parents are Junarmo Poernomo his father and Ike Malada his mother.
- Moreover, he isn’t the only child of his parents. In fact, he has two brothers named Arnold Poernomo and Reynold Poernomo.
- What’s more, he started his own family! As a matter of fact, he tied the knot with the love of his life, Rica Yahya.
- Besides, Ronald and his wife welcomed a beautiful daughter in their married life. And together with his wife, he raises his daughter in a loving environment.
- Talking about personal info, he stands at a decent height. Likewise, he is on the healthier side of body build. But, Poernomo’s exact height and weight remain hidden from the world.
- Shifting over to his career, he leads a very successful life as a chef. Moreover, he along with his two brothers owns two famous restaurants in Australia.
- Moreover, he works as the director for both their establishments. And the names of their business are Monkey’s Corner and KOI Dessert Bar & Dining.
- What’s more, his younger brother Ronald was a contestant at the long-running reality TV show “Master Chef Australia”. Likewise, he also worked as a judge of “Master Chef Indonesia”.
- Lastly, he managed to accumulate a massive amount of wealth. Furthermore, Ronald currently holds an approximated net worth of $900 thousand. And, his annual salary is estimated to be about $500 thousand.