Margaret Unnewehr Schott (August 18, 1928 – March 2, 2004) served as the managing general partner, president, and CEO of the Cincinnati Reds of Major League Baseball from 1984 until 1999. She was the third woman to control a major-league club in North America without inheriting it (the first being Joan Whitney Payson, founder of the New York Mets), and the second woman to purchase an existing team rather than inheriting it. She is probably most known for her contentious conduct as the owner of the Reds, which included racial insults, as well as slurs directed at African-Americans, Jews, and people of Japanese heritage. She was barred from managing the club by the MLB from 1996 to 1998 owing to comments in favour of Nazi party leader Adolf Hitler’s domestic policies in Germany; soon after, she sold the bulk of her ownership stake in the organisation.
Marge Schott Net Worth : $ 11 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Marge Schott Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Marge Schott ‘s Salary / Income:
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Marge Schott Wiki
|Full Name||Margaret Carolyn Unnewehr|
|Net Worth||$11 Million|
|Date Of Birth||August 18, 1928|
|Place Of Birth||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA|
|Profession||Major League Baseball owner|
|Nicknames||Marge Schott, Schott, Marge|
Marge Schott FAQ
- How did Marge Schott get so rich?
- What is Marge Schott Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Marge Schott Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Marge Schott make per day?
- How much Marge Schott Net Worth ?
- How Marge Schott become rich ?
- How does Marge Schott make money ?
- What is Marge Schott Income ?
- How much Marge Schott Salary ?
- How old is Marge Schott Age ?
- How tall is Marge Schott Height ?