Lena Elizabeth Tindall is a celebrity family member. She is the daughter of Zara Tindall and Mike Tindall. Also, she is the great granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth.
The baby girl is already on the hype. She gained fame and recognition for being a part of the British royal family. She was born in 2018 after her mother suffered 2 miscarriages.
Lena is growing older and preetier with each passsing day. She brings the light to their lives and often interrupts her father’s House of Rugby podcast. As of now, her mother is expecting a baby, Lena’s soon to be sister.
|Name||Lena Elizabeth Tindall|
|Parents||Zara Tindall, Mike Tindall|
10 Facts On Lena Elizabeth Tindall
- Lena Elizabeth Tindall is a famous celebrity child. In addition, she is also a part of the British royal family .
- Factually speaking, Lena Tindall is 2 years old. She was born in 2018 and celebrates her birthday on 18th of June. Also, her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Want to know more? Lena Elizabeth Tindall has a happy family of four. Zara and Mike Tindall are her amazing parents.
- Zara is an equestarian, olympian, as well as a royal family member. Likewise, Mike is a fomer rugby player and current podcast host.
- Lenaf Tindall is a gorgeous girl with a charismatic perosnality. She is cute and has fair complexion. But there is no information on her height.
- As we know, Lena is living a luxurious life. She is a child and is not employed. But her parents have a rich net worth of millions of dollars.
- Tindall is very young and is not active on scocial sites. But, she often appears on her father’s Instagram and podcasts.
- As a matter of fact, Lena is a great gradaughter of Queen Elizabeth. Moreover, Princess Anne and Captain Mark are her garndparents.
- Moving on, Tindall is blessed with a sibling. She has an elder sister named Mia whom she is close with.
- As per the sources, Zara is expecting a new baby. Thus, Lena is soon to-be elder sister.