Dr. Craig Considine is a well known global speaker, public intellectual personality, scholar, and media contributor. He is based on Rice University’s Department of Sociology. Because of his excellent work, he has gathered hundreds of thousands of followers his social media.
Craig is also an author who has written many books and he has also appeared in many channels as a speaker for different discussions. If you’re interested in him then below are his details.
|Name||Dr. Craig Considine|
|Ethnicity||Irish and Italian|
|Profession||Lecturer, Speaker, Media Personality|
|Dr. Craig Considine|
Prophet Muhammad directly addressed the two biggest issues of our time – diseases (COVID-19) & racism.
On diseases, he told people to use common sense – be hygienic & don’t travel in & out of “hot spots.”
On racism, he encouraged anti-racism (not just non-racism).
— Dr. Craig Considine (@CraigCons) June 13, 2020
Interesting Facts about Craig Considine
- Dr. Craig is a multi-talented person who is famous as a media contributor, public intellectual, author, scholar, and speaker as well.
- We have no idea about his age and date of firth as he has not shared such information. However, he might be in his thirties or forties.
- He is based on the Department of Sociology at Rice University.
- The information about his parents and family members are not available. But we can definitely say that they must be very proud of him from his work and success.
- Talking about his academic qualification, he did his bachelor from the University of Washington, DC. Later he joined the Royal Holloway-University of London and completed his MSc studies. And finally, he did his Ph.D. from the Trinity College-University of Dublin.
- He has never shared anything about his personal life. So, we have no idea about his relationship status. he might or might not be married.
- He has written a number of books and articles. Most of them are based on Christian-Muslim relations. Some of his books are The Dialogue of Civilizations: Muhammad’s Interactions With Christians, The Prophet of Love: A Catholic’s Note on Prophet Muhammad, and many others.
- Craig has appeared on Washington Post, CBS News, Fox News, and many other networks sharing his works.
- He is very active on Social media like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. You can find lots of his works through YouTube.