How do I get rid of unwanted virus on my phone?
How to remove viruses and other malware from your Android device
- Power off the phone and reboot in safe mode. Press the power button to access the Power Off options. …
- Uninstall the suspicious app. …
- Look for other apps you think may be infected. …
- Install a robust mobile security app on your phone.
How do I permanently remove malware from my Android phone?
How to get rid of viruses or malware on Android
- Reboot in safe mode.
- Uninstall all suspicious apps.
- Get rid of pop-up ads and redirects from your browser.
- Clear your downloads.
- Install a mobile anti-malware app.
Why do I keep getting a virus on my phone?
The annoying virus alerts can be caused by third-party apps. Go through your app list and delete any you don’t remember installing or those you’ve only recently installed. Here’s how to remove fake virus alert from Android along with an app causing it: Find a suspicious app.
How do I get rid of a virus on my iPhone for free?
Open the Settings app and select Safari. Select Clear History and Website Data. Tap Clear History and Data. This should get rid of any malware on your iPhone.