Lucy Fallon is an English actress who is renowned for appearing as Bethany Platt in the ITV soap opera “Coronation Street” (2015–2020) which earned her two British Soap Awards, an Inside Soap Award, and a National Television Award. After then, she starred as George alongside Pearl Mackie in the 2021 Audible horror series “Sour Hall”. She will be appearing in an upcoming ITV miniseries reimagining Henry Fielding’s novel The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling titled “Tom Jones”, and will star as Olivia in Laura Kirsty Philips’ short film “Whispers”. Back in November 2020, she starred in the ITV reality miniseries Don’t Rock the Boat.
Why is Lucy Fallon So Famous?
- Being a British actress.
- Playing the role of Bethany Platt in Coronation Street.
Who are Lucy Fallon’s Parents?
Lucy Fallon was born on 13th November 1995. She is from Blackpool, Lancashire, England. Her father, Andrew Fallon is an engineer, and her mother, Angela Fallon is an accountant. She has two older sisters, Rachel and Laura with whom she spent her early childhood. She celebrated her 26th birthday as of 2021. She believes in Jesus Christ and follows Christianity as her religion. She studied singing, dancing and drama at the Barbara Jackson Theatre Arts Centre when she was two. Since the age of eight, she had private drama classes, and also took the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) exams. She first went to Hodgson Academy, and then attended the Blackpool Sixth Form College, where she achieved a Distinction Star and two Distinctions in BTEC Extended Diploma Performing Arts. Prior to her fame in the acting industry, she had several part-time jobs, including working at Subway, Next, New Look, and in the Merrie England bar on the Blackpool North Pier. She has even appeared as a dancer in the pantomime Sleeping Beauty at the Blackpool Grand Theatre.
What makes Lucy Fallon’s Career Successful?
- Making her acting debut in 2015, Lucy rose to prominence after she was cast as Bethany Platt, the daughter of Sarah Platt (Tina O’Brien), in the ITV soap opera “Coronation Street”. She was 19 when she was cast to play the 14-year-old Bethany. She described Bethany as “a bit of a wild child. She’s very feisty, but she does a lot of it to get a reaction.”
- Appearing in the TV series “Coronation Street” for 5 years, she left the show after her contract ended. She filmed her last scenes in January, and her final appearance aired on 4 March.
- Then, she pursued her career on other projects. She then starred as George alongside Pearl Mackie in the 2021 Audible horror series “Sour Hall”.
- She will next appear as Molly in an upcoming ITV miniseries reimagining of Henry Fielding’s novel ‘The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling’ titled “Tom Jones”, and also she will star as Olivia in Laura Kirsty Philips’ short film “Whispers”.
- Apart from this, she has also competed in the ITV Christmas special “All Star Musicals” which aired on 24 December 2017, and was voted the winner for her rendition of “Don’t Cry for Me Argentina” from the musical Evita.
- She starred in the ITV reality miniseries “Don’t Rock the Boat” in November 2020.
Awards and Achievements
- Fallon won the Best Actress award at 2017 Inside Soap Awards, the Outstanding Serial Drama Performance at the 2018 National Television Awards, and the Best Actress and Best Female Dramatic Performance at the 2018 British Soap Awards for her role in Coronation Street.
What is Lucy Fallon’s Net Worth?
Lucy Fallon has made a huge fortune from her career as an actress. She is widely recognized for her appearance in the series “Coronation Street”. She has appeared in a number of movies and shows only but she has been able to accumulate a net worth of $3 Million. Her monthly salary is thousands of dollars. She is living a lavish and comfortable lifestyle from her earnings. Her main source of wealth is from the entertainment industry.
Who is Lucy Fallon’s footballer boyfriend?
Lucy Fallon is currently in a relationship and she is dating a famous footballer whose name goes by Ryan Ledson. Ledson is an English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Preston North End. She regularly shared videos from their “date nights” on social media. She shared snaps of a cozy night with Lucy last year with the caption: “Date nights are back.” Today, the lovebirds are enjoying their life a lot.
Previously, Fallon split from her ex-boyfriend Tom Leech in 2020, who she dated for three years.
How tall is Lucy Fallon?
Lucy Fallon is a beautiful actress with a slim body type. She stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches or 159 cm. As for her weight, it is around 50 kg or 110 pounds. She has blonde hair and gray-colored eyes. She used to work out in the form of dancing. She used to dance every night and still believes that dancing is way better than visiting a gym as it is more fun. Her preferred dance forms include modern, tap, contemporary, and ballet. She does not have any faith in fad diets and says that they don’t work. Her diet secret is to eat less and move more without being obsessive about it.