Jonna Danielle Mannion, professionally known as Jonna Mannion is an American reality TV personality. She is well recognized for her appearances on the MTV reality television series “The Real World: Cancun”, and the “Real World” spinoff show “The Challenge”. At the age of 13, she was chosen to be on the first season of “Endurance” in 2002. She was also a featured dancer in the LMFAO music video for their track “La La La.” Mannion competed in the first season of the Paramount+ series “The Challenge: All-Stars” in 2021 as well as she returned again in 2022 for the third season, which she also won, making her a two-time champion.
Jonna Mannion Famous For
- He is an American reality TV personality.
- He stars in the MTV reality television series “The Real World: Cancun”.
What nationaity is Jonna Mannion?
Jonna Mannion opened her eyes for the very first time on 10th November 1988 in Tucson, Arizona, the U.S. Her real name is Jonna Danielle Mannion and her religion is Christian. She is of American nationality and she belongs to the American-white ethnicity. Jonna has celebrated her 33rd birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Scorpio. Thus, her race is white. She was placed into foster care with a very religious family when she was four years old. She was later adopted by another family at the age of nine, who she continued to live with until she was 18.
Jonna Mannion Reality TV Career
- Jonna Mannion began her TV career competing on the reality competition show “Endurance” on Discovery Kids at the age of thirteen.
- She and her partner Aaron Thornburg won the competition against nine other boy/girl pairs, which earned them a trip to the Amazon.
- Then she was seen as a cast member on MTV’s “The Real World: Cancun”, which aired from June to September 2009 as well as she was a featured dancer in the LMFAO music video for their track “La La La.”
- She appeared on the third season of truTV’s “Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel” as a cocktail waitress in 2010. She only starred for one season, as the show was canceled at the end of 2010.
- Wes starred in five seasons of “The Real World” spin-off “The Challenge” and she also was a participant in: “Rivals”, “Battle of the Seasons”, “Rivals II”, “Free Agents”, and “Battle of the Exes II”.
- Her best finish on “The Challenge” was on “Battle of the Seasons” where she and Chavez finished the season in fourth place after Reynaud and Koegel were eliminated earlier in the season.
- She also competed on the first season of the Paramount+ series “The Challenge: All-Stars” in 2021 and returned again in 2022 for the third season, which she also won, making her a two-time champion.
Who is Jonna Mannion married to?
Jonna Mannion is a married woman. She got married to Kevin Stephans in 2019 and gave birth to her second child, a son, Cal, in 2020. Her first child, daughter Naleigh was born in August 2016. They are having a blissful life sharing lots of love with each other and they are very less likely to get a divorce. Furthermore, talking about Jonna’s sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Jonna Mannion’s Net Worth?
Jonna Mannion has been in the film industry for quite a long time. She has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022 whereas she also earns a fine amount of salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. She’s among those few individuals that have such a wide range of experience and remains true to whatever she embarks on. In addition, Jonna’s major source of income is her TV personality career.
How tall is Jonna Mannion?
Jonna Mannion stands at an ideal height of 5 ft 5 in / 165 cm with a balanced body weight. She could carry off any look with great simplicity. Jonna’s hair and eyes color is dark brown. Besides, her body build type is slim.