- Source of Wealth: Baseball Coaching
- Age: 57
- Birth Place: Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
- Height: 6′ 4″ (1.93 m)
- Weight: 210 lbs (95 kg)
- Marital Status: Married (Sue Farrell)
- Full Name: John Edward Farrell
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: August 4, 1962
- Occupation: Retired Baseball Player, Coach and Manager
- Education: Oklahoma State University
- Children: 3 (Jeremy, Shane, and Luke)
John Farrell is a former American baseball player, manager and coach who has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
John Farrell began his journey as a baseball player after he graduated from high school. He was drafted by the Oakland Athletics but he played for the Cleveland Indians after college in 1984. He played with the Indians from 1987 to 1990.
When he was injured during the 1991 and 1992 seasons, Farrell returned in the baseball field playing with the California Angels for the 1993-1994 season. And ending up his career with the Detroit Tigers in 1996.
After his retirement, he went onto worked with the Oklahoma State University as an assistant coach from 1997 to 2001. Farrell served as the director of player development for the Cleveland Indians. In 2006, he was hired by the Boston Red Sox as pitching coach.
Aside from being a coach, he became the manager of Toronto Blue Jays in 2011 to 2012 and currently managing the Boston Red Sox.
John Edward Farrell was born on August 4, 1962 in Monmouth Beach, New Jersey. He is married to Sue Farrell and has three sons whom were selected in the MLB Draft.