Bradley Dack is an English professional football player. Dack plays as a midfielder for the English club Blackburn Rovers. Playing through the youth ranks of Charlton Athletic, Corinthian, and Gillingham, he started his professional football career at Gillingham in 2012. He has earned several individual accolades.
What is Bradley Dack Famous For?
- Named EFL League One Player of the Year 2015-16 and 2017-18.
Where is Bradley Dack From?
Bradley Dack was born on 31 December 1993. His birth name is Bradley Paul Dack. His birth place is in Greenwich in England. He holds English nationality. He belongs to the white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. Information about his parents, siblings, and education is not available.
Bradley Dack Career
- Bradley Dack started playing football at an early age.
- He played at the youth setup of Charlton Athletic and Corinthian before joining the youth system of Gillingham in 2007.
- He progressed through the youth ranks of the club and was promoted to the first team in 2012.
- He signed his first professional contract in May 2012.
- He scored a four-goal haul against Royal Engineers in his pre-season debut in 2012.
- He made his professional debut against Bristol City in the Football League Cup in August 2012.
- He made his league debut against Bradford City.
- He scored his first professional goal against Crawley Town in the Football League Trophy in September 2012.
- He signed a new contract with Gillingham in September 2012.
- He spent a one-month loan move to Football Conference side, Braintree Town in January 2013.
- He was part of Gillingham that won the Football League Two 2012-13.
- He signed a new four-year contract with the club in April 2014.
- For his outstanding performance in the 2014-15 season, he was named Gillingham’s Young Player of the Season, Sponsor’s Player of the Year, and Players’ Player of the Year.
- He had scored 10 goals in 50 appearances in all competitions through the season.
- He scored 15 goals in 44 appearances in all competitions in the 2015-16 season. He was the club’s top goalscorer and also provided 11 assists in the league.
- The club rejected a £2 million bid from Championship team Bristol City in January 2016.
- He won the League One Player of the Season at the 2015-16 Football League Awards.
- He was also named in the Football League Team of the Season.
- He was named Gillingham’s Player of the Year, Young Player of the Year, Players’ Player of the Year, and Sponsor’s Player of the Year.
- He was named Gillingham’s Young Player of the Season for the third time at the end of the 2016-17 season.
- He signed a three-year deal with the Blackburn Rovers for a transfer fee of £750k plus add-ons in June 2017.
- He made his competitive debut against Southend United in August 2017.
- He scored his first goal for the club against Shrewsbury Town in September 2017.
- He finished his first season as the club’s top scorer with 18 goals in 42 appearances and helping the club earn promotion to the Championship with runner-up finish.
- He won the club’s Goal of the Season and Player of the Year awards.
- He was also named the EFL League One Player of the Season.
- He finished as the club’s top scorer for the second season in a row with 18 goals in all competitions.
- He suffered an anterior cruciate ligament injury during Blackburn’s fixture against wigan Athletic on 23 December 2019.
- He had to stay away from football for a year for recovery.
- He returned to training in November 2020.
- He signed a new contract with the club in December 2020.
- He made his official return for Blackburn against Sheffield Wednesday in December 2020.
- He suffered another serious injury in March 2021 when he clashed with Brentford goalkeeper, David Raya.
- He underwent knee surgery and stayed out of football for five months.
- He returned to training in August 2021.
- He made his competitive return in March 2022.
Who is Bradley Dack’s Wife?
Bradley Dack is engaged to former Love Island contestant Olivia Attwood. They got engaged in 2019. The duo had planned to get married in 2022. However, they postponed their wedding due to Dack’s cruciate knee ligament injury.
What is Bradley Dack Height?
Bradley Dack stands at the height of 1.75 m i.e. 5 feet and 9 inches tall. He has a body weight of around 71 kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is brown and his hair color is black.
His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Bradley Dack’s Salary and Net Worth?
Bradley Dack earns from his professional career as a football player. He started his football career at Gillingham in 2012. He signed with Blackburn Rovers in June 2017 for a transfer fee of £750k. He has an annual salary of around £500k. At present, his net worth is estimated at around £1 million.